Y4 Stubbers Trip
Year 4 will be attending the Stubbers Outdoor Centre on Monday 24th September. The children will travel by coach from school, leaving school at 8.10am. Please ensure your child arrives at school by 8.00am. We aim to return back to school by 5.45pm. The children will be accompanied by the class teachers and support staff.
Stubbers is a large activity centre in Upminster. A wide range of land based and water based activities take place within the safe environment of the 130-acre estate.
Stubbers Adventure Centre holds an “Adventurous Activity Licensing Service” Licence and The Learning Outside the Classroom Quality Badge. These are awards demonstrating Stubbers good practice and quality of service. All activities are instructed by suitably qualified instructors. Stubbers has statutory 3rd Party liability insurance but you are advised to arrange your own cover for personal loss or injury and cancellation costs.
For this visit, your child will need:
- Come to school wearing PE kit and Jumper
- Trainers (No shoes or sandals)
- Waterproof coat
- Packed lunch and plenty of water
- Bring along a full set of spare clothes and a small towel (should they get wet)
- A spare pair of trainers or shoes to wear on the journey home
- Any necessary medication or asthma pumps